Sunday, August 30, 2015

Timp Cave... Almost. August 24th

I have really been enjoying the opportunity to spend time with my DaNae since she has been here visiting.  Today was no exception.  We traveled up the American Fork Canyon, or Alpine loop, looking for a nice walk in the mountains.  We started at swinging bridge, and ended up crossing the road onto the trail that leads up to Timpanogos Cave.  We started up the trail in what seemed to be a never-ending zigzag. The trail was shaded, and the views were wondrous, so we hiked on.  



We didn't have much time, so about three quarters of the way up we had to turn back. As we neared the car, we took the opportunity to enjoy a moment by this little opening on the river.
 What will I do when my friend goes home?
I guess I'll wait for that moment before I stress about it. Until then, I will continue to try to coerce her to come along with me on these awesome adventures.

No comments: