Monday, August 17, 2015

The Quarry August 11th

What can I say?
This past summer at girls camp, I got to work with so many amazing girls.  My job was basically to teach girls how to teach each other important life skills. I think the girls I worked with were amazing and will one day run the world!
One of the girls was this one...

Maddy Gould
Being that I had also gone to camp last year, I have been able to see this one grow, and become.  She is quiet and shy at times but inside is crazy like me.  She really stepped up to the plate when I asked her to do 1 hundred million things at camp this year.  Awesome!

When Maddy told me she was coming out to Utah, I thought it would be fun to go do something a little out of my element and way in hers.
She took me climbing.
There is an indoor climbing place just down the street from my house.  It's called the Quarry.  I really liked it.  Maybe one day I'll be as good as my friend.
Don't I look cute in my wedgie gear?

 We had a lot of fun! I really appreciate the time spent.
Love this girl!

Side note about climbing.  I think I'm moderately afraid of heights. Also, climbing is not for the average Joe.  I was out of breath and sweating before I even got half way up the wall.  I think I might like to try this a little more often.

No comments: