Sunday, August 30, 2015

Back to School August 18 and 19

So, this year is the year that Max started 7th grade.  To say he was nervous would be an understatement.  Luckily they have a first day here exclusively for 7th graders.  It's a day at the school the day before everyone else starts so that the little newbies can go to all of their classes without the taunting and craziness of the older kids.
Max didn't want to take pictures so I got what I could, and then...
 Yes I did... I walked him to the bus stop.
Were there any other parents there... Nope!
 Max had a great first day, and is super excited to keep going back.
The next day, was Wednesday the 19th, and these two cuties got to get in on the action.
They were equally nervous to go to a new school, but they aren't, "too old," for a picture.

I also snuck a picture of this guy as he left for his 2nd day
 As these cute little kids of mine headed out the door, I wondered what I would do with my day.
I decided to go to the temple.
My friend DaNae was in town, and suggested we check out the Payson temple.
It was gorgeous!  Inside and out.



Max gets home about a half hour before the other kids so we get some alone time.  I really love the time we have to talk about his day, and the different things he has accomplished.  After a good little chat we decided to walk to the school to pick up Izzy and Joe.
 Juli had Agnes and Darla at the school, so the kids wanted to play for a minute. 
 The kids love these dogs and wish I would buy them one, but... NO.

What a great first days of school.  I'm so happy that the kids are adjusting so well to Utah.  I was a little nervous because you never know what kids might say that can make or break being the new kid. I'm happy to report that all is well in Zion.


No comments: