About a year ago, my friend DaNae and I hiked into the woods looking for a place to eat lunch. What we found was a little piece of heaven. A piece that I wanted to share with my children.
So Last week when we went to Calif., this was of course on the top of my list.
The hike to the pools was a little longer than I remembered, but the kids were troopers! (We also brought DaNae, and Brynne along for the adventure.)
Once we arrived at the pools, we decided to eat lunch first. Then it was time to explore.
This is the swimming hole we found. The kids all took turns jumping in.
After swimming and jumping off cliffs, we adventured back to our lunch spot before hiking back to the car.
Brynne is one of Izzy's very best friends. Despite the size difference, Brynne never lets anything slow her down. She kept up, and had an amazing time!
I love the triumph seen in this picture. It truly was a feat to be conquered!
My favorite part... they loved it as much as I did!










No comments:
Post a Comment