Sunday, October 5, 2008

SUNDAY: welcome party, and relax

We kinda slept in today since yesterday was long and painful. After waking my mom cooked us a wonderful breakfast of eggs and bacon. Thanks Mom. We decided to go to the welcome party to see if we could win something in a drawing. While there we danced and played games in the heat. I was sweating like crazy but had a good time doing the limbo, and watching my parents toss a giant water balloon. We didn't win the drawing but I got a free hat in the limbo, and mom and dad both got a t-shirt in the water-balloon toss. Fun!

Mom and Izzy dancing..
Dad, barely catching the balloon...
Victory! The workers popped the balloons as the winners posed for a group picture. Poor mom got soaked.

Mom, Dad, and Missy took the kids to a pinata party, while I stayed in the room with Joseph while he napped. After Jo-Jo's nap I joined the family down at the pool, and swam for a while. The sun was gone so no tanning, and after swimming we went back up to the room and relaxed and played games.

Here's the kids showing off their stash of Mexican candy from the pinata party. Oh and the living room had Murphy beds that came out of the walls. Max thought that was the coolest thing.
And here's the gang playing a fun bingo game that Missy brought for the kids. Thank you Aunt Missy.

No comments: