(I'm sure I'll hear it for posting this picture)
So maybe tonight we'll take dad to Cafe Rio, or what ever he wants, and then treat him like the king that he is... Rub his feet, massage his shoulders, bring him treats, and cold beverages. Then we'll have to do something different, you know that we don't already do every day. haha.
The picture below is an add on. We ended up picking up some Cafe Rio, yum yum. Reece also told the kids we could stop by Krispy Kreme. The kids told the lady that it was there daddy's bday so she got us all hats, and helped us pick out our donuts. Turns out they were all really nice, and gave us our treats for free. That was awesome! When we got home we ate our dinner, and then enjoyed our donuts. Reece got a card from his parents that sings celebrate good times. The kids loved it. Thank you Mama'. Also in the picture below is the card that the kids made for dad. They made the letters DAD with their bodies, and I put it on the paper for them. Then they colored the card, and put out some decorations. They had a blast celebrating dad's birthday with him. (especially the donuts)
Happy birthday Reece, we love you.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh Reece....You're 30??? I don't believe it!!! What a way to celebrate the day. Happy Birthday from the Merrill's.
Post a Comment