Sunday, October 5, 2008

FRIDAY: Isla Mujarez

Friday... shopping day. The island was beautiful!
Stopped in for a few Pina Colada's, Happy Hour!!!


We also found a stand that sold my mom's fav. treat... some yummy mangos with chili sauce. Upon a return to our resort, we all went swimming, and relaxed. Friday night My parents, and Matt, and Missy all went out for a very nice dinner. The kids and I chose to stay home and watch Lion King with a big bowl of Ben and Jerry's cookie dough ice cream. Yum yum.

Saturday was check out at 11a.m. so before that we went down to the pool for a we bit of sun, and one last dip in the pool. Pretty much right when we got up to our room after swimming, it started to rain. Perfect timing.

Our flight arrived home at 8:05 p.m. and my sweet Reecy was there to pick us up after a long week. The kids and I were so excited to see him, and we got to give lots of hugs when we got home.

Thanks mom and dad for such a wonderful time in beautiful Cancun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun. I don't know if you could pack any more fun into your week. I am sure the kids will talk about the trip for years. That is so sad that you had to leave a man behind.
cute Pictures.

Jen and Kent said...

Looks like you had such a blast!!! Aren't we so grateful for the sacrifices our sweet hubbies make for us!