Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Crazy Kidzzzz (and mom)

So I decided to have a little fun with the kids tonight. We were pretty crazy!

The kids had a blast and they love watching the video of themselves.



This next one's sideways, but still funny.



It's so fun to let go once in a while. Love you guys!

4 comments:

Ryan and Laura said...

Love it! Hopefully we can see you guys tomorrow (Friday) at some point. I think we'll be out there around lunch time since our appointment is at 1pm. I'll try to call you tonight and see what your day is like.

Noelle said...

Jess,
I can't tell who's having more fun....you or them? Looks like a party. Why weren't we invited? I know it's a surprise, but we can in fact, be a little crazy too. :D Love the blog!

The Zoo Keeper said...

yeah!!!Glad we found you. I will be a regular stalker! Love the video. how fun!!

Shannon said...

This is soooooooo funny! I love this! You are the bestest funnest mom ever!