Pumpkins
Yesterday we took the kids to the (weak-sauce) pumpkin patch. I only say "(weak-sauce)" because unlike beautiful Utah, our Henderson pumpkin patch is in the parking lot of Sunset Station(Casino). All in all it was fun! The weather was just wonderful. Not too hot, not too cold, just right. The kids got to ride a few rides, and I got to take some cute pictures. Max, and Isabel wanted to stay all night, but the rides were a little on the expensive side, and Reece would only let me take so many pictures. We ended up only staying for a half hour. I thought it was longer, oh well, sorry guys.
Here are the pictures:
My three little pumpkins...

Our Pumpkin Princess... Isabel Blackwell.

Cute lil' pumpkin prince...Jo-Jo

And here is the Pumpkin King...Maximus.

Now for the fun video clips...
First ride, spinny barf mobiles.
Not the funnest ride, but the kids enjoyed it...
The giant blow up slide. Both the kids liked this the most, and I had to post this clip of Isabel. On the way down, she looks as if she is about to pee herself, but before you know it she hops up and is ready to go again.
I guess no matter how lame something is (like a pumpkin patch in a parking lot) you can still have fun if you want to.
3 comments:
Hey Jessica!!
I love that you found me. Sorry I haven't written back. It's been so freak'n long since I've seen you. I love that you married Reese and had such cutie kids!! How are things? I'm guessing your in Neveda, now? What else have you been up to in the last,,ohh,, 12 years since I've moved away from Union City? I guess we have alot to catch up on.
p.s. so how is Chuck?? (is that what we use to call your little sister?) I don't even remember her real name. How messed up is that? Good times..
That first comment was from me, Marylynn. I forget it says "Finn". Most people (anyone outside of my family) doesn't realize that Finn is actually me.
Fun,fun,fun! We went to that last year and we are going again tomorrow.
Post a Comment