Today I slept in.
I'm not sure what happened to me yesterday, but I had an amazing headache. It was so severe that it actually blurred my vision and made me dizzy. I could not find a cure. A good friend stopped by to give me some peppermint oil, which smelled good, and burned good, but did not relieve the aching. I tried to lay down but could not find comfort. I prayed. I realized, through the Spirit, that I had not had any sugar and should probably eat some. Amazingly enough the sugar seemed to do the trick. My head still ached a bit so I popped a few Advil, and headed to scouts.
Yesterday was a long day, so today I slept in.
Once we got going today (it's just me and Max because Izzy and Joe went with my parents,) we met up with the Toiaivaos. The boys were making their own good time, and I was enjoying the cool breeze in the shade with my good friend.
Now it's raining and I am waiting for someone to make me some dinner.
It might be a long wait so I will enjoy the rain.


No comments:
Post a Comment