You may be wondering why I took a picture of my entertainment center, especially because it is so dirty.

If you look a little closer...

...you can see the hand prints of little Joseph. When I saw these I was reminded of how little he is, and how he is exploring the huge world around him. I dislike that no matter how much I dust, the E.C. is always dusty, but this time I'm glad that I was able to see the tiny hand prints. I remember, I used to find Max and Isabel's little hand prints on our screen door in Provo... so cute! I always think that this is "so cute" so I finally took a picture of it for memories.
2 comments:
My mom told me recently about how when her little sister died as an infant her mother couldn't bare to wash some fabric that had her marks on it. Somber thought (sorry) but as much as it can be a pain to clean up after all their little hand prints they signify something so much greater. Precious... :)
that is so cute!!! Dusting is overrated anyway!!!
Post a Comment