Saturday, November 15, 2008

Golden Gate Park

Yay...I love San Fransisco! While in Calif. we took the kids to San Fran. I made the necessary trip to the pier to pick up a sour dough bread bowl with chili, and then we took the kids to the newly remodeled museum. It was crazy busy because of the Veterans day holiday but Reece's dad had a pass where he could take 2 guests and all his grand kids, so it was free.

Here's the kids (Isaiah, Max, Isabel) in front of the albino croc., but I thought the sea hoarse fence was much cooler!Before long we lost interest in the Museum, and took the kids outside to run around. They had so much fun just running and playing together. Here's a shot of a few monkeys in the park.
(Isaiah (Mike&Belkys' son), Isabel, Luke (Julie&Mark's son), and Max)
I really love the cool overcast weather of the Bay Area, and especially San Fransisco. I don't know exactly what it is about this area that intrigues me but I'm sure it has something to do with my childhood. I remember going with my parents, and my Grandma when I was a young girl. ...Memories!

The kids ran so hard that they passed out on the ride home.

No comments: