So, considering I haven't posted since before Christmas, you can imagine the dread I feel now as I sit down to begin.
Maybe it'll be easier than I'm thinking...
I guess I'll start with Christmas.
Christmas morning blessed us with a ton of freshly fallen flakes
And as I sat in silence waiting for the little people to wake up, I enjoyed a few good turns of the page.
I may have even enjoyed a little snack as I waited???
We always look in our stalkings first!
Sometimes they have the best little treasures...
Like this ninja star, who wouldn't want one of these???
Of course the one picture of me and I'm not smiling. Don't worry, Isabel's face makes up for it!
And what says Christmas morning better than this:
Maybe this...
Everyone was happy with their gifts. Even Joseph was excited to open this iron
We got a bunch of new games and puzzles!
And Joseph got some new snow gear...
Of course he had to try it out
And my favorite gift of all...
This crazy bunch who keeps me on my toes, but never steps on them.
I love them more than words!
No comments:
Post a Comment