Just for the record...
Isabel always wirtes notes back and forth with her dad. This morning I took a minute to read the note and loved what I saw! I love her innocence, and her sweet spirit!
Next surprise of the day...
I was calling for Joseph to wake up, and no response. I called again and then heard giggling from the other room. I thought to myself, why is Max laughing?
Well...
Max and Joe were laughing because I was calling for a bear in the laundry basket to wake up.
Funny boys!
When a friend of mine suggested we go to Swiss Days out in Midway UT, I didn't really understand what I was agreeing to. I'm not what you would call the crafty type and with my new ambition to abstain from treats, I soon realized that Swiss days might not have been the best idea.
After all is said and done, I would like to say I enjoyed the company, and I enjoyed being able to see all the talented people out there in the world. There were so many booths filled with amazing hand made crafts, and there were lot's of fun people.
Because it was Swiss Days, I had to find the most Swissest person and take a picture with them. This guy seemed like the perfect one.
While looking at all the booths, I saw these little decorations. They immediately reminded me of my super talented, and creative aunt Melissa.
Aunt Missy is my middle name-sake. She is a wonderful example to me of doing what your heart tells you to do. She has gone back to school, a few times, and accomplished so much, including a masters degree, and a nursing degree. She is currently studying how to sculpt clay. My aunt is easily one of the smartest people I know, and the best part is that she doesn't tell everyone. She quietly inserts her educated opinion when it matters, and she continues to learn everything she can.
I love her!






No comments:
Post a Comment