What a wonderful way to start my busy day!
Each Wednesday I try to go to the temple. I love the peace that I feel while there, and often it feels as though it is the glue that holds my life together.
This picture is of the Provo, UT temple. It's only a 10 minute drive which makes it easy to go frequently.
I love to see the temple!
The rest of the day was full of every day doings until after school when Papa got here. My dad was on his way to Calif. and stopped to say hi and play with us for the evening. What a wonderful man my father is. Not every Grandpa would go out of his way to come see his family. He was such a help and a blessing too! I had Cub scouts, and if he weren't here it would've been hard to be in two places at once. He is a man with a tough exterior, but a soft tender interior. His heart is bigger than any other muscle in his body (and he has pretty big muscles!)
So after scouts, I joined everyone at Max's football game, then we all went to Joe's practice, then we came home and indulged in some Caesar's pizza.
It was a long busy day, but much fun was had so it's okay.
Now we'll go to sleep so we have energy to do it again tomorrow.
So grateful for my father!


No comments:
Post a Comment