December means the girls and I get to go out to eat. This year we voted a lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. It was absolutely amazing! Good food, good friends, and good times! We had our gift exchange, and some little treats were shared before lunch.

Tawnya didn't waste any time. Go girl!

Here's all our yummy food!
I split the Thai lettuce wraps with Tawnya, and also ordered some fried zucchini. We all tasted every one's food, and I didn't try anything I didn't like.

Here's Malia and Keri, so beautiful!

Here's me and my gift. K.B. got me a case of the good stuff, and a gift card to Costco. Thank you K.B. love ya!

In the end we had to order some desert. After all we were at the "Cheesecake" factory. We all ordered a different flavor and again we tried a bite of every one's. I liked mine (white choc. rasp.) and I also liked Tawnya's Banana creme.

Thanks to all for your love and friendship. It was a great day!
2 comments:
I could sure use a bite or two right now. I bet you wouldn't of minded a piece or two after blogging all afternoon. thanks so much darling. Love MOM
That was super fun - thanks for posting about it so I could reminice! :)
Post a Comment