What a crazy thing. Isabel is just turning 6, two years younger than Max, and she lost her first tooth the same year he did. Wow! Isabel asked me if I would pull it out for her, I was taken back to my childhood, where I was too afraid to pull my own teeth. Still kinda creeps me out I guess. Good thing Tawnya was there, she yanked it right out.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, I can't believe she didn't cry, I would of cryed just being there. Love Grams. You are our brave little belly belle.
Jordy's only 5yrs and she's lost 6 teeth!! She pulls them out herself and doesn't cry either. Which is really weird since she's our wimpy one! haha! The last tooth she lost, she came to me worried. She was using a pencil to get her tooth out. I asked her why?? She said she wanted to get money so she could go to Disneyland again. She's CRAZY! I could never do anything like that. I'm way to weak for stuff like that. yuck!
But GO IZZY!!!!!
Post a Comment