Saturday, January 22, 2011

"I still feel like I'm 5"



Our little princess turned 6 yesterday. She is such a sweet little girl! Isabel is a great little helper, and she is always willing to share with everyone. She loves her brothers, and Mom and Dad. Yesterday Isabel had a few friends over for a "little" party, and after her party, we had some more friends over for dinner and cake. Love you little Izzy!

Lots of treats!


Here is Isabel with a few of her friends from school
They enjoyed playing with balloons, singing on the xbox, and decorating cup cakes
Jo-Jo couldn't help himself. He climbed right up into his chair, and grabbed a cupcake.
Mmmmmm...
Here are some gifts Isabel got to open...

















Dinner, and more presents with Toiaivaos and Atuaias.
















After everyone went home, Reece and I got to work on Isabel's special present. We moved her into a different room. We painted the room sky blue (still waiting on clouds, and a few accessories) I also built a shelf in the closet and put up the hanger bar. It was a long process, but very rewarding to see the look on Izzy's face!

Here's the room

And here's Isabel's face
We love you Isabel. Happy 6th birthday

3 comments:

Ryan and Laura said...

I can't believe she is 6?! I remember when Isable turned 3 and got a booster seat for her birthday. What are you doing with a 6 yr old? Hope her day was wonderful and all of you are doing fabulous!! Miss you guys.

Kolob Canyon Realtor said...

Thanks for sharing honey, she is a special spirit, just like her parents. I love you MOM

Julie said...

Awe! How fun...happy birthday isabel!