This is my virtual Christmas card, I couldn't decide on a picture. I've sent my cards this year with a link to this blog. Please Enjoy!
My boys
After a few dressy shots we all got a little more comfortable, this is more our style
I hope all who read this will know that we love you and your friendships! Most of all, remember that we are all brothers and sisters in the gospel, and that our Father is in heaven, and he loves each of us more than we know. He sent his only begotten son to die for each of us. At this Christmas season, please remember that. Open your hearts as Jesus did. Truly magnify his light in your lives by trying to bless the lives of others. Serve each other, love each other, and praise be to Him!
Thanks so much for sharing your testimony,I will do my best to remember to keep the spirit in my heart, as I go around acting crazy this winter. Love MOM You know I love the pictures, they are all so cute, but I have to say our little hugging a football sucking his thumb is my favorite.
Joe sucking his thumb is my favorite!!! What a cutie. You know my Taryn sucks her thumb too! Maybe we can hook them up in say 20 years?? haha. Your family is beautiful! Merry Christmas!
4 comments:
Thanks so much for sharing your testimony,I will do my best to remember to keep the spirit in my heart, as I go around acting crazy this winter. Love MOM You know I love the pictures, they are all so cute, but I have to say our little hugging a football sucking his thumb is my favorite.
so cute!!!
Joe sucking his thumb is my favorite!!! What a cutie. You know my Taryn sucks her thumb too! Maybe we can hook them up in say 20 years?? haha. Your family is beautiful! Merry Christmas!
Those pictures are so cute! I love them all. Hope your Christmas was wonderful and hope we see you guys soon!
Post a Comment