Last night Atuaias invited us to Thanksgiving Point with them. They told us Santa would be there. The kids were so excited they could hardly wait. After picking up kids from school, we got a flat tire. Boo! I didn't know what to do. I made my way over to Costco on a lame flat tire (which by the way was making the most terrible awful sound ever!) After all the looks from the Costco customers, Max said "yep everyone's staring at us, they must be able to hear that awful noise." Anyway, I decided to get new tires. Merry Christmas to me :) The tire center wasn't too terribly busy, so we were done in record time. Then we went home to pick up Dad, and we were on our way. The Atuaias were already done by the time we got there, so we just waited in line (40 min.) to see the big man.
Yay!
(this picture is a picture of the picture they gave us, that's why the lighting is weird. The picture I got was blurry, so I was mad. Oh well!)
After our little visit with Santa, we went outside to feed the reindeer. They were sleeping so we couldn't feed them, but we did take a few pictures.
2 comments:
What a great Santa, and my favorite colors on all the kids. I will need these pictures loaded on my card, also I would love one to put in a frame. Hint Hint Love MOM
This is the same Santa that works the Riverwoods. He is AMAZING!! He is so nice and takes so much time with each kid. Someday I'll post about it. Loved your virtual card and all the pics!! Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment