Saturday, October 2, 2010

More birthday fun

The weekend after my birthday, we went down to my parents house for swimming, visiting, relaxing, and just plain fun. Sharley and Johah were in town for her birthday, and Mavis came up to celebrate too. Lots of fun!

Here's Sharley and Maley blowing out all the candles
Here's my "special cake. It's white chocolate raspberry cheesecake. All the way from the cheesecake factory in Las Vegas. Yum! Thank you Dad and Mom!

The pool was up past 90 all weekend, and the weather was beautiful! We couldn't help but enjoy ourselves.













Joe went under water with Papa
Iz, and Lauric
Hey... this looks fun!



Here's the winter sled that we will use to slide down the slide :)




What a great weekend! Max and Reece were busy loosing football games. They didn't join us until Saturday night. I really don't like birthday's but this year was semi-tolerable. Thanks to all.

Oh yeah, lets not get in the car to leave until we've all piled onto one quad, and rode around the loop. Thank you for that last little bit of fun before our long drive home.



Good bye New Harmony, we'll see you again soon.

3 comments:

Washington Family said...

Dang your parents place seems hecka fun!! Happy Birthday by the way! I read way far down, haha

Kolob Canyon Realtor said...

Hi Honey, I love your blog, you do such a good job. We did have fun, I love to do service, the weather was so great, the kids had so much fun. I had so much fun. Thanks so much.

Alisha and Braeden said...

Oh dang you guys need to call us next time your are down here! Looks like a lot of fun :)