U.E.A. is some kind of fall break. Not sure what it's for, but rumor has it that it's so people can go hunting or something. My friend Michelle said it stands for Utahans Exodus to Anaheim, I like that but I didn't get the memo, so maybe next year for "fall break" we'll go to "Anaheim."
Anyway, a few of us from the ward decided to take the kids for a hike. Battle creek Falls. It was a lot of up hill but it was fun. Kids had a blast!
Here they are climbing rocks in the parking area

And we're off

My sweet lil Izzy

K.T. (nice face, haha)

Lunch


Pretty views

This picture was taken at the top of the waterfall looking down. Max, and Tyler were so far ahead I just waited, and took a picture of them. And after taking these pictures I realized how stupid I was to get so close to the edge, I had vivid "daymares" of what would've happened if I were to slip. Not a fun thing to think about. I'll not ever get that close to an edge again.

Here's Max at the base in front of the falls

Here's me and Joe. I packed him all the way up, and all the way back. My pants just about fell off because of where the pack rests on my hips. Haha, and look at my face, I was tryin' to ask Isabel if she got both of us, and the waterfall. Nice picture.

On the way down I had to take this picture, and think: "Hurry up turd!"

One more picture kids

What a fun time. Thanks to the ladies who made it possible.
2 comments:
Thanks for the invite....
Ditto....
Love MOM
Post a Comment