Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween fun

I decided to do Snow white theme this year. Isabel already had a Snow White dress made by her grandma, and I already had the evil queen. I had a brilliant Idea for Reece, and my mom helped me again by making Max's prince charming, and Joe's dwarf costume. I loved the way it turned out!
Here's all of us
We attended our ward Halloween party on Friday night. We ate lots of yummy chilli, and got to do some trick or treating around to some different rooms. There was also a costume contest, and... WE WON. YAY!
At the end of the night all Jo-Jo wanted to do was eat all his candy.
I love Halloween, and being so wicked already, I really loved playing the part of my costume this year.
BOO!

5 comments:

Bridget said...

Those are awesome costumes. You totally deserved to win! I'm sorry we missed it :(

Reece said...

Yes, she does LOVE to play that part... just kidding... really.
-Reece

Kelly Nordfelt said...

Your costumes are awesome! So glad you "made" your kids dress up! Congrats on the win.

ZAC said...

You guys are so dang cute! If you ever get a bright idea for me and mine....I'll take it.

Kolob Canyon Realtor said...

How fun,