The kids didn't really get into spirit week at school last week. They both wore red on the wear red day, and they both wore a hat on hat day.
There was a backwards day, and I had Isabel all ready...

This is her facing me, ... awesome right? She didn't think so, and refused to go to school with her ponytail in her face. She did humor me, and wear her sweatshirt, and backpack backwards. Max was a little too cool this year, I couldn't even bribe him to do it. It makes me sad that he doesn't think it's cool to be goofy. That's me in a nutshell, I think I'm totally cool, because I'm a little goofy. Oh well, someday he'll see the point.
1 comment:
A little goofy? I don't blame my little izzyboo, what if she bumped into something, it might hurt (she is a smart one). Tell them grams said it's not goofy it is spirit week, time to be wild and crazy YEAH babe. I wish I knew where the picture of twin day is when Janet and I were twins in our Junior year, it was great, I am going to go look in the year book. Kiss my darlings for me. Love MOM
Post a Comment