Tuesday, October 5, 2010

chopped

There I go again. I was done with it, so I chopped it off. Sorry everyone who loved my long hair. I loved it too. I also love my new short hair, and I think it will grow on you if you don't really care for it (DAD).
What can I say?
Next step...
...you'll have to wait and see.


(by the way, thanks hair lady)

11 comments:

Kolob Canyon Realtor said...

Very cute honey, I see you left it long enough to put into a ponytail.

Love MOM

Ryan and Laura said...

LOVE IT! Heather and I both just went short again recently. It must be in the air :) You look great. Wish we could hang out so I could tell you in person. We're finding out what the baby is tomorrow.

janica said...

woah!!!! you've got guts Lady!. I can't wait to see it!!

Kelly Nordfelt said...

Looks awesome! Work it!!

Noelle said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!! Waaaaaaay cute Jess. :)

Veater Family said...

I hope you donated all that hair you copped off!! Love your cute hair! I am a fan!! :)

Washington Family said...

hecka beautiful!! I think you have fabulous hair long or short!! I love LOVE the back!! Good choice!

Alisha and Braeden said...

I like it! It looks so cute!

Buffy Dayton said...

you must have one awesome hair lady!! can you give me her number? you are cute no matter what!!!! LOVE YOU GIRL!!

PsychNurse said...

Forget the shortness...what happened to the blond?
P.S. It's cute, but didn't recognize you.ll

Jess said...

Thanks everyone, I love having short hair. Best part: dry in 2 minutes! Love it!