Thursday, January 28, 2010

Uh, anyone watching Joe?

Tonight I had a basketball game. I play with a bunch of ladies in a league. Good times!
Anyway enough about me. Reece brought the kids tonight because it was a 6:30 game. The kids watched the game with Reece, and kinda played on the bleachers. Well we won our game and as we were getting ready to go, guess who comes up to me with a bloody head? Poor little Jo-Jo.

Again, I wasn't watching my child so I don't technically know what happened, but Max said "I don't know how but he fell and cracked his head on the floor again."

The worst part was that we just took the stitches out today, so it was split again (not too bad). Dr. Reece used some steri-strips, and we'll hope that it continues to heal properly. Sorry little Jo-Jo.

Joe was a total stud, letting dad fix up his cut! Good job little buddy! get better quick!

5 comments:

Jen and Kent said...

Ahhh...I miss our basketball days! Sounds like you are having fun and winning too!! Ü Hope little Joe heals quick.

Tawnya said...

WTF? Just kidding girl, i love you! And you aren't the only parent so don't feel bad.
eh hum... Reece?!.
still kidding.
i love you guys!

Washington Family said...

Aww, seriously?!?! Poooooor kid. Yet he's still smiling...that is one crazy kid you've got there. I'd be MILKING it like crazy! aww. Continuing to cringe a little longer....

Anonymous said...

Poor little guy, good thing he has a hard head just like is dad!!!!!
I hope he heals fast.

Carpenter Column said...

oh, that's so sad - I love how long Isabel's hair is getting - you seriously have the most adorable kids ever!