Sunday, January 3, 2010

Blech!!!

Starting Thursday morning and still going...sick kids.
I feel so bad for them because they've each taken their turn hurling.

Joe has been lethargic all day today, and yesterday. He started out with runny diapers, then throw up all over everything on Friday night, now runny pooh all over himself all the time.

Isabel threw up the most (twice at Sara's (sorry Sara) then 4 more times through out the night...dang girl!) Now she has terrible congestion.
As for Max, he kept saying, "I feel fine." Then last night it hit, all over himself in bed, and then twice again today.
This post has really been quite disgusting, sorry! I just want to remember the trials in life, because they truly make me stronger. Get better soon sweet angels!

3 comments:

Nathalie Smith said...

That stinks! I am sooo sorry! Sick kids are not fun and so sad.

Washington Family said...

Aww poor kids and poor tired Mama! I hope they get well soon!
Your Christmas looked like it was wonderful!

Alisha and Braeden said...

Oh poor kids! Hope they start feeling better soon and I hope you don't catch it next, if you have'nt had it already!