What a magical morning. I love my little angels.
Of course after we were done playing with toys, and eating breakfast, the Browns came over. We got to open more presents, spoiled children! The gift of the day was the announcement that Papa and Grandma are taking all of us to Disney World in March. WOW! Thank you so much!
We also did a gift exchange/white elephant. One for the men, and one for the women. The men had a $10.00 spending limit, and the women had to bring a gift that they already owned that was special to them. Reece received a Surfer magazine (which he gave to Stan) and a family movies pack, and some beef Jerky. I, got something really special that was probably really hard for the giver to let go of. It was the little princess movie staring Shirley Temple. This gift was given by my mom who was trying to be tricky. I guess in the movie, at the end, Shirley Temple get's a quilt for Christmas. So low and behold, I also got a quilt.
After eating See's candy, and yummy homemade dips all day... we decided to make more food. Turkey dinner what a treat! Thank you Dad and mom for a wonderful day of presents and food and fun!
Mmmm, and I love Turkey dinner for Christmas.
(Vegas to take Sharley and Jonah to the airport)
Some other fun things we did while in New Harmony:
The kids loved to snuggle with Papa, and Grandma for movies.
Another fun thing we did while at grandma and papa's house was taking the quads to a secluded hill to go sledding. I didn't bring my camera to the hill so here are the before pictures:
Maley
1 comment:
Jessie, I love you, thanks so much for sharing such special memories. Love MOM
Post a Comment