Sunday, November 1, 2009

Friday night = Adults only!

I've never really done an Adult Halloween party, and this year was going to be the same, until Bustylaroo decided that we should have a party. Hollllllaaaaa! So we finally nailed down a house and day and time. It was loads of fun, and I would definitely do it again! (My parents came down to watch the kiddo's. It was awesome not having to worry about the little people! Thanks Mom and Dad.)

The night started with a home made rendition of Cafe Rio for dinner (awesome!)









Guys and Dolls!


There were just four couples.
Kai, and Kelly

Joe, and Buffy
Guess who?
Of course Reece and I. Reece was a doctor with a butt hanging out of his surgery gown. (Nice costume babe) I was his nurse. I know I'm naughty!

Last but not least, Randy and Katie (Kandy) They were late so no picture. Sorry guys.
After dinner we played some games. Game # 1: learn something new about everyone. Game # 2: doughnuts :). Game #3: whip cream anyone?. Game #4: If and Then. Last Game #5: The wind blows if...
So I had two favorite games, here's the first:

The women held the doughnuts...
...while the men tried to be the first one done.
So fun!



And now a video for the second favorite game:



All the games were super fun! Always a blast with good company! Please Halloween, don't go away. More fun next year please.


The End

5 comments:

Awesome Andrew said...

what fun times. also what a small world... i play on a soccer team with buffy! haha! the END! that pic is classic!

Buffy Dayton said...

Dude, the best is after the video when you freak out the camera! Seriously, what great times! I LOVE IT!!!!!

Kelly Nordfelt said...

So now that we know Joe cheated-we have to play that one again. Good times. So fun. KYE and I were glad to host it. :)

Washington Family said...

Looked like hecka fun! I wanna come next time!!

Shannon said...

So fun! I love your costumes-what a pair! You guys are awesome!