Monday, November 30, 2009

O Christmas Tree

Well we did it. Every year we put our tree up on the Sunday following Thanksgiving. This year we knew we would be gone, so we put it up before we left for Calif. I put the tree up, and then let the kids do all the hard work. They had so much fun!

Here's our finished product:
And just a few extra pictures for the grandparents.
First the boys

And here's my little crazy izzy
Now get me some hot cocoa, and a blanket so I can sit an relax in front of my beautiful tree.

2 comments:

Kolob Canyon Realtor said...

Hey Honey,

Thanks so much, I bet your cocoa isn't as good as mine.

Love MOM

Washington Family said...

Cute kidos! Do I say that all the time? Anyway, I thought I left a message on you Jib Jab comment but
I see that I didn't...So here goes: My kids loved it! They made me play it over and over they were cracking up!! Then I made the mistake of telling them I could make one of our family too, soon I was put to work. But it ended up being pretty funny and well worth it! Thanks!