Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving in California

Max is so funny. He made this little pilgrim outfit at school, and I think he is very cute!


So, Wed. morning we all got in the car, and headed to Calif. As you can see below, the kids slept a good part of the trip, which was nice for us.
After about 12 hours in the car, we arrived in Hayward Woo hoo!

Here's Reece and I, excited to be at the Blackwells for a lovely Thanksgiving weekend.
Joe and his helmet. Silly boy.
Here's Isabel, she's ready to eat.
Reece seemed to be on his phone all day. Hmmmmmm.

Thanks to Mama' for all the yummy food, and to Holly for a nice warm bed to sleep in. Thank you!

This outside game was all the football Reece got to play.
Here's the little boys playing some tackle football in the back.
Sheridan and Isabel. Best buddies!
Some more family:
Julie and Marc, Kelly and Calvin, and then Noah, and Helo.

























On a side note, Helo is 10 months, and Joseph is 21 months. They weigh the same.

Here's our little "sheet head" Rudy

Belkys was curling hair, so I asked her to do mine. Cute huh?
Oh wait...is that Reece on his phone again?
Thanksgiving day was great! I ate too much, but it was delicious. Friday was spent shopping, and visiting. Also Friday night, I made Reece take me to my favorite pizza joint in the bay area. Toto's baby! It was so good! Mmmmmm!

Saturday morning we all got to go out to MiMi's cafe for a delicious breakfast. Thank you so much to Dad, and Mom Blackwell for treating us all.

Finally, Saturday after breakfast we all went up to Holly's house to watch the B.Y.U. vs. Utah football game. It was really fun! B.Y.U. won the game, and after the game we enjoyed some dinner, socializing, and video games.

Here's the little buddies again.
Here's Zach vs. Reece. Zach won the game in over time. Sorry Reece.

Wow, how blessed are we to have wonderful, loving family, to share great memories with. While I missed being with my parents, and sisters, we had a wonderful time in Calif. Thank you Frosty for taking us to, and bringing us home safely!

4 comments:

Kolob Canyon Realtor said...

I love the pilgram boy... he is toooooo cute.

Love he's grams

Washington Family said...

Sounds like it was a fun trip! Leah came to see us, it was soo fun!

Julie said...

It was so fun to see you at the SWEATA' PARTY! You and your hubby are adorable...(and hilarious!!) luv your guts girl! even IF your not on our b-ball team. I guess we can be friends.:)

Buffy Dayton said...

Your hair is sooo dang cute, you should do that every day. What did David Maurice think? I am sorry that you are probably under the influence of laughing gas right now, I hope you are feeling ok!