Wednesday, April 22, 2009

"If I had to move away, if I had to pack a box today."

So this morning upon entering my bathroom it looked dull and dreary.

Also I noticed the almost completely empty bookshelf, and closet.
Then my friend P came over, and noticed all the pictures in a stack on the fireplace.
I guess I'm moving. I didn't realize how sad I am to leave this home. We've lived here for just about 3 years now, and as I slowly see everything going into a box, I am sad that we can't stay just a little longer.
I am excited to be progressing in life (mostly excited to get a paycheck) and happy to be getting out of the heat. However, I am not sad to be leaving the presence of some very dear friends. I know that we will keep in touch, and that life will go on, but I will still miss them.
The road that lies ahead is still uncertain. I know that if I follow Him, everything will be fine.

1 comment:

Nathalie Smith said...

I get you back!!! LOL. Love your blog!