Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ten Virgins?

So, last Thursday I was in a little play. It was an awesome experience. I feel so blessed to have been a part of it.
Here's a picture of the stage at one of our rehearsal's.
Now a few shots of us all getting ready for the big night.
This is Gabriella (Jennifer Sneed)
Here's Nava, and Liraz (Jill Hales, and McKenzie Gonzales)

Here's Eliana and Adi (Robin Hales, and Me)And this is the wonderful woman who hooked it up big time to help make all the costumes possible. Sister Janet Cutler.

I didn't get any pictures from our actual performance, but here is a shot of all ten virgins.
I think that after performing just this short part in this special play, I have learned that we know not the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh. I hope I will be prepared to meet him.

4 comments:

Laura said...

I really enjoyed seeing these pictures of the great ladies in the Fairview Ward. What was the play for? It looks like fun!

Jess said...

A small ward activity, (minus children)where we were treated to a mediteranian dinner, and then the play.

Washington Family said...

What a cool experience! Everyone looks happy!

The Zoo Keeper said...

It was GREAT!!! hey you can steal some pictures of the play off Carmens blog if you really want some! (HAHA can I tell you to steal things when talking about church?)