After a few hours of wiring, cutting, and hard work, the fan was up and working. Working on the first try might I add. Here's a picture of Taylor almost done...
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Let there be light
So after 3 years of living in our home in Henderson tonight was the night. We have used only outside light, and a lamp in our living room. My parents bought me a fan for my birthday last Sep., but we never had the time to put it up. So now that we're leaving we thought it would be a great time to put it up. We called up D.B. Taylor, and asked him to help us out. (Taylor is a lawyer by trade but a construction junkie at heart. Thank you Taylor)
After a few hours of wiring, cutting, and hard work, the fan was up and working. Working on the first try might I add. Here's a picture of Taylor almost done...
And here's the finished project:
Love it!!! Taylor also hooked up the light fixture I found at good will for 5 bucks. I'll try to get a picture of that up later. Ahhhhh, I need to go to bed. Good night.
After a few hours of wiring, cutting, and hard work, the fan was up and working. Working on the first try might I add. Here's a picture of Taylor almost done...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Blackwells,
I am loving your banner pic! And I am dying over how cute your little girls dress is... what a cute fam!
Post a Comment