yummy, yummy, cookies!
Here's some of our friends, and their cookie creations:
sorry Taylor got you
with your mouth full.
You know that the girls had to get in our sugar fix, here we are being creative, or maybe not so creative:
When Crooks lived down the street, we (Crooks, Waites, and us) would take turns every Sunday having dinner at a different house. When the Crooks decided to move all the way across town we tried to keep up the tradition but it was tough. I'm glad that we had the chance to get together yesterday! It was a blast! Thanks Crooksies for the cookies.
Oh yeah, upon leaving the kids were waiting patiently by the door for us. It made for a cute picture:
1 comment:
My goodness those kids are cute :) It really was a good time having everyone over last night. I'm glad we could share the cookies..so that I don't eat them all and get even bigger!! Hope "things" work out...and soon! Looking forward to seeing you guys Wednesday.
Post a Comment