Thursday, February 5, 2009

slacker

I feel like I haven't posted in forever. Well I really haven't. My life is the same every day. I wake up to nurse my cuddly little boy, change his diaper, I get dressed to do "Turbo Jam," fix the kids breakfast, get my fix on the computer, put Joe down for morning nap, do a few chores, do my work out, take shower, make the kids lunch, get the kids dressed,take Max to school, come home and let Isabel watch Letter Factory, Play on the computer some more, change another diaper, put Joe down for second nap, review letters with Isabel, eat a snack, wait for Max to get home, help Max with home work, do some more chores, make dinner, Joe wakes up, change another diaper, eat dinner, play with kids, more computer time, get kids ready for bed (includes changing another diaper), family time(songs, scriptures, prayers, hugs) put kids to bed, then depending on the night t.v., basketball, rugby, choir, then maybe shower and bed, or ensign and bed.

It feels like I go through this same routine every day. The only variance is different chores are part of different days, and I occasionally will go grocery shopping after Max goes to school. Oh yeah sometimes I take the kids to the park. That's lots of fun! I also haven't been taking any pictures. I am posting the only pictures taken in the past little while, and they just happen to be of Joseph. I love my life. I'm not trying to complain, just making excuses for not bloging in a while. I'll do better, after all... this is kind of like my Journal since I don't write in a real one. Hopefully we'll have more pictures of my adorable children at a later date. Until then...

1 comment:

Ryan and Laura said...

Love it! That is exactly how I feel right now...execpt I'm trying to be good and call people to play but nobody plays with us like you and Heather do :( Everyone is so "busy" being them. We're surviving over here but we need to get our Henderson fix sometime soon. Miss you guys!