Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines day???

Happy Valentines day! But since Max was born on St. Patrick's day we'll be going straight to shamrocks. I've decided to share some events from the past week. Monday night, the 9th, we (Sharley, the kids, and myself) drove up to Utah to visit my folks for Sharley's big day and my Dad's birthday.
Tuesday morning while my dad was doing some chores, my mom and the kids and I decided to play in the snow. Here's a picture of Isabel (left) Joseph (center) and Maximus (right).
They look pretty cold out there in the snow. Tehehehe
Ok, here they are for real, Max and Isabel are so proud of the little snowman family they helped make.


Here's a shot of my dad doing one of his "chores" Scraping icy snow off the rain gutters. What an awesome thing to do on your birthday.
And here's the little angel Sharley. She looks radiant in this picture! Sharley was able to go to the temple on my dad's birthday to get endowed. It was awesome that she went through in St. George so we could all be there. Thanks Shar, and we love you.
After the Temple on Tuesday, we all went to eat at Cafe Rio. My dad's choice. After dinner Reece and I took the kids home to my parents, and put them to sleep. On Wednesday, my mom and dad's friends the Cooks were visiting. The cooks (Kevin and Susan) are long time friends with our family from Hayward. They had just taken their son Spencer to the M.T.C. Two of their other children, Cameron, and Breadon, live in St. George. We all had a nice dinner, and fun visiting with each other. Also Wed. night, Alisha (Breaden Cooks wife, who I was calling Ashley the whole night. Gosh I felt so stupid once I realized what I was doing. Sorry Alisha) anyway, she gave little Joe his first little hair cut. And it wasn't even anything big, just the bangs to keep them out of his eyes. Here's a pic









Handsome Boy!


So he looks a little nerdy, but at least he doesn't have hair hanging in his eyes, right?


Well today has been productive. I've gotten most the laundry done, moped all the tile, cleaned the wood in the front room, broke the vacuum, fixed the vacuum, vacuumed all the carpet. I also found some old curtains from our apartment in Provo so I put them up in the front room and my bedroom:

As far as Valentine's day, the kids both decorated a card for dad, and we bought him some little treats. Reece got me my favorite: See's candy (half pound. I ate almost all of it before today. hahaha) We've had a good day, and will hope to have a better evening.

Now that I'm done bloging I'm gonna go play with my favorite little monsters. If anyone is reading this, go give a big ole' hug to some one close to you, and tell them how much you care about them. I'm going to.

No comments: