Thursday, February 19, 2009

Life continues

So, my sweet little Joseph has decided that he is king of the hill. There is no obstacle too great. I usually let him roam the house with the other kids, and upon looking for him the other day this is where I found him...



Cute, right? Well it is cute until you see the full shot below...


The kid knows no bounds. He just doesn't even know that one step in the wrong direction, and he could be in the E.R. I love Joseph for his courage to try new things. He is (as most babies are) very inquisitive, and ready to try everything. In fact while on the topic of trying new things, Joseph has been trying new foods. One of his favorites...

Peanut butter and Jelly. He doesn't get a full sandwich like Max and Iz, but he still loves the idea that he is a big boy, and gets to have what the big kids are having.

My little Jo-Jo is getting bigger every day. I love it, and at the same time I am so sad because he's not a tiny cuddly baby anymore.

On a slightly different note, I am so bad at eating good. I always have this great idea that I'm not going to eat a billion treats, and I'm gonna get so skinny and toned. I know, I know, it doesn't happen overnight, but when I don't get results I kinda stop eating well and I go crazy with treats. Just a small example:


Here are my sweet treat monsters. "What is that on their lips?" Well it's whip cream of course. I, being on my diet of course, decided it was time to splurge. Oreos with whip cream on top. What is wrong with me. I don't even like oreos unless their mint. And then there's the whole whip cream on top, as if oreo's didn't have enough fat in them. I think the stress of life is weighing down on me. Or could it be that I just can't stick to my guns. Either way, I guess I'll keep trying to be good. At least I'll keep exersizing, so I don't gain too much weight on my "DIET."

2 comments:

Washington Family said...

I hear ya girl!!! Leah told me something once " a minute on the lips could spend a life time on the hips" I think that totally true....well...that and age....

Carpenter Column said...

First of all - I love your family photo at the top of the page...And now that I'm pregnant, whenever food sounds slightly apeasing to me I think I can eat the world. No wonder I gain so much when I'm pregnant! No excersize + lots of things like oreos and whip cream.. Ahhh...I should be able to loose it all later right? jk I love that other people are addicted to sweets like I am!