Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas morning

Here you go...Pizza for breakfast. (so weird these were little marshmallow pizza's in the kids stockings. Yuck, but very realistic.)


















This year was a very good year. The only thing Reece and I wanted for Christmas was for him to pass his test. We must have been good because we got what we wanted. Yay!!! good job Maurice! The kids were so close to not getting any gifts because they kept arguing and bickering about every little thing. (I assume that only gets worse as they get older.) Despite some long time outs, and a few spanks, they still got all their wonderful goodies.

Isabel got a scooter from Santa, Max got a transformer,












And Joe got a cool toy that makes lots of noise.









Thanks Santa!


Max and Izzy were so thankful for all their gifts, that they just had to hug.




Joe's
First
Foot-
Ball





More presents...












Still, more...












Here's a few from Grandmama' and Papa Joe





These guys
are a
crack-up
with this
thing.









Cool towels!!!
Transformers and Dora.












my oh my... there are so many cute pictures, I just can not post them all. I will however update, maybe tomorrow with more pictures from our trip to New Harm. We drove up Christmas day, and had a grand ole' time with Grams, and Pops. Good times!

I have to say that I am excited that my house is clean and all is in order, but I am sad that all the lights, and decorations have been put to bed for a season. We had a lot of fun with friends and family this Christmas, and I think the only thing that would've made it even better, would have been a trip up to Provo to visit our "Provo family" (Just a little shout out. I miss my friends).
I just can not stop thinking of how blessed we are, to have all these things, and then I feel even more blessed to know that we also have the gift of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Without this gift, I would surely be lost, and my kids would be, well lets not go there. I just thank my Heavenly Father for all the wonderful blessings that I have in my life.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

1 comment:

Sarah Junsay said...

My kids argue & bicker all the time...we had to threaten coal for Christmas so many times!! Love your family picture! Super cute!