Friday, January 9, 2009

Fortress of fun!

Maximus, Isabel, and Joseph,...my three musketeers.
Yesterday these cute kids were begging Reece to make a fort. He quickly nominated me as the queen of making forts. (I think he just wanted to get out of it.) I was up to the task. So it began. The bunk beds make it quite easy to make a huge fort. I used some nails that were already in place on the wall to string a giant blanket across the room. After the "roof" was in place I draped a sheet on each side to create a little room inside their room. Then they made me cover the bottom bunk with more blankets so they could each have a room. It was very fun helping them make something fun to play in, in fact the kids slept on the floor last night so they could take full advantage. To my surprise the "fort" is still in tact. Just wondering how long that will last.

Isabel is calling me in:
The view from the "front door"The kids thought it was so cool that they could touch the "ceiling"Here's Isabel in her room
PeekersThe perfect little fort for my perfect little people.

No comments: