Saturday, December 20, 2008

B.Y.U. game

Well we went to the great Las Vegas bowl game. Last minute some of our good friends asked us if we would like to go. We couldn't pass up free tickets, so we said what the heck...sure. The teams were U of Arizona, and of course B.Y.U. . We knew it would be cold, so we all put on about 4 layers of clothing, and headed off to the stadium. It was not so bad at first, but as the night went on, the temperature kept dropping. The children did better then I thought they would, and Joseph was a very good boy. It's sad to say that B.Y.U. played terrible, and eventually lost the game. We left somewhere in the beginning of the 4th quarter. The kids said they had fun, and Reece and I enjoyed being able to go (for free :D) We took a few pictures to capture the moment.

Looking a little tired and cold here, but we made it to the 4th, so I'm happy. Even though B.Y.U. lost, we'll still remain faithful. "Go B.Y.U.!!!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats you guys! Even though I knew it happened, it's nice to see some proof:) We are both proud of both of you! Make sure you call us next time you are in Provo- you sneaky peeps.
Merry Christmas!- Thank you for the card.
Aloha, Tepoe