Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas season is here!

Here are my three little helpers. Tonight after returning home from my parents house in New Harmony, we decided it was time to get our humble home ready to celebrate the Christmas season. Reece turned on the Christmas Carols, and I got out the decorations. This year Reece was in charge of helping the kids put ornaments on the tree, and I was just there for picture taking. Max and Isabel decorated the whole tree almost entirely by themselves. Amazing! Poor Joseph was captured by "Santa-Bell" and she stuck some reindeer ears on him. Silly kids.



Here is my favorite decoration...

It's my willow tree nativity. My mom purchased the Mary, Joseph, and Jesus for me a few years ago, and I keep adding to it (or rather she does, last year I finally got the wise men, thanks mom). I love the simplicity of the figures. And yet while gazing into the beautiful manger scene, you still feel the sweet spirit of the Saviors birth. I love it!

No comments: