Well here it is:
We just got home from a visit with my parents in New Harmony. We left there to escape 2 feet of snow. Only to return today, and find ourselves surrounded. CRAZY! Here are my little monkey's. Max, and Bell love to eat snow.
And the other two monkeys just enjoying a photo-opp.
Here's a little video clip of the kids playing outside.
So you see this is just proof that it really did snow in Henderson today.What fun! Snow in Henderson.
1 comment:
Wow! You guys got more snow than we did and we're right near Tahoe. I miss you so much! Annie was up here about a month ago and I told her you lived in Nevada, we didn't know how far that was from Gardnerville, where I am. We thought we'd prank call you around midnight but I think we fell asleep instead. We were talking about "cussin Jessyca" and all the fun that we had with you.
Post a Comment