Just returned from a trip to N.H. where we had plenty of good food, good company, and down right good times. We started out Thanksgiving day drove up to Mavis' house for an awesome Turkey dinner. We ate lots of food, and then up to Dad and Mom's house for more fun. I guess Sat. my mom had her own Thanksgiving dinner, we got more Turkey, and even better more dips. Yum.

Isabel found this little turkey costume in the dress-up box at my Parents. She put it on and looked so cute. Everyone told her how cute she was, and so she decided to keep it on all night.

Here's
Maximus...he was hungry for some turkey.

Let's see... Sunday my Dad and sister
Sharley sang at church "Jesus was no ordinary man," and it was beautiful. I was proud of my dad for stepping out of his comfort zone, and trying something new. They sounded wonderful, and added to the spirit of the meeting.
After Church we saddled down for some family pictures. None of which I am very happy with, but oh well. Here's just a few:


(Little Max taking a break from the
madness)


Here's my favorite picture:

Yesterday (Monday) Me and
Sharley and the kids got to go help Grandma and Papa pick out the perfect tree. It was fun, and we found a very nice tree for them. Last night we (rather I) put the lights on the tree,

Joseph was my little helper with the lights. Lot of help he was :)

and then this morning we helped put all the ornaments on.
Look at that intense face...she was doing the tongue thing that mom does,... crazy huh?

what a cutie


(my parents have like a billion and one ornaments.) The kids had a blast! I had fun too.
After the tree was all pretty, we went on a rock expedition. We all jumped on a quad, and took off for some rocks.
(Just couldn't leave out this cute picture)

Here's the gang on the quads, oh and my dad got a new toy, the "Rhino." Look at that guy, still on his cell phone in the middle of no where..."can you hear me now?"



The rocks that my parents are collecting for their home-made river bed are beautiful, and the best part is that they are unique. It will be quite a sight to see when finished.
I had a great time this past weekend in N.H. with the
fam. I know that they love me and my family so much. I feel blessed to have such amazing parents who sacrifice so much to spend quality time with us, and make sure we're taken care of.
4 comments:
Ah, I miss all the Wise's! Tell your parents I said Hi to them!
I love, love your nativity! The Willow tree statues are so beautiful!
Hi Jessie!
As usual, your kids are stinkin' cute. I am sure glad you blog, so I can keep up with you:) Those babies are getting too big too fast:)
Thinking of you, Tepoe
This looks like a fabulous get-away! How fun. That turkey costume is hilarious... :) I'm still laughing at it.
I love the picture of Max about to dig into that cute turkey! Her face is so funny! I love all your pictures and your adorable model-children!
Post a Comment