Sunday, September 4, 2016

Busy Day Sep 1st (continued)

After going to the temple, and then on a short hike, I remembered that I had to get back to this...

Isabel's first soccer game...
 Isabel asked if she could play soccer this year, and without thinking, I agreed.
I forgot that fall is always crazy with the boys in football, but then thought, well, Max isn't playing this year so we should be okay.
Wrong!
I also agreed to sign up Max for year round wrestling which apparently starts today. 

So, I dropped Joe off at a friends house to get a ride to practice at 4:45 in Orem. I had to get Isabel to her game by 5:15 in Provo, and then Max to wrestling in Mapleton by 6:15. 
I got to watch a little bit of Isabel's game, and then had to bail to take Max.
I stayed in Mapleton, and asked someone to bring Isabel home.
As we headed home from wrestling I remembered Joe. Luckily Reece called and said he could pick him up.

We get to do this for the next 4 weeks.
Yay!!!

No comments: