After church on Sunday I asked Joseph if he wouldn't mind working on his part for the primary program. I told him what his topic was and he agreed to sit down and work on it for a while.
He and Isabel promptly got a paper and something to write with, and got to work.
I noticed that they were sitting quietly and working hard for a good 45 minutes to an hour.
I wasn't really paying attention to what they were writing, but later that afternoon Isabel asked me to read hers and let her know how it sounded. I looked over it and was happy that she had such a good start. I then walked over to the counter to pick up Joseph's paper, and found this:
If you can't read it, it says: Hi brothers and sisters I'd...
Reece and I got a huge laugh out of this simple sentence. As I continued to ponder these few words I just wondered what he had been doing that whole time he was sitting at the counter.
Oh well, I guess we'll do some more writing another time.

No comments:
Post a Comment