This year I wanted to do raised beds for our garden in hopes that the plants would not get over watered, and so they would get more sun by placing them along the back fence. We'll see if it works.
We have tomatoes (regular and cherry), cucumbers, onions (sweet and green), strawberries, and cantaloupe (I put the cantaloupe out in the front for more sun, we'll see how that goes :).
We even have a little blueberry bush that gives us about 6 blueberries every year... hmmm, what am I doing wrong there? Oh well.
Excited to see what becomes of all this hard work. Good thing the onions only take about 120 days. Haha, patience young grasshopper!
2 comments:
That is awesome honey, I hope you get lots of tomatoes, I love home grown tomatoes. love mom
I have been visiting neighbors gardens... everyone has raised beds. I think I am going to have to make some too. I wonder what Dad is doing this weekend?
Post a Comment