Saturday, May 5, 2012

Easter recap

This post is from a while ago, I haven't had time to sit down and do this.  I'm glad I found a minute today!
Easter weekend, we went to N.H. to visit family.  We had a lot of fun!
Upon arrival in N.H. we met Papa and Grandma at the park for an easter egg hunt.



 Later that day we went hiking up in the little canyons across the freeway.
Lauric and Maley were there too, it was a blast!



 Kids wanted to swim in the freezing water, I took pictures :)
Papa went all the way in but I'll spare us all the traumatic experience of seeing him in his underwear.



 Joseph had to pee, so of course I had to snap a shot of that cute little bum.



 

The kids wanted it to look like they were showering in the waterfall


 and what is a trip in the wilderness with out picking up a cute little frog???

After church on Sunday, we took a few pictures



 Here's a little video of the Easter egg hunt we had at Papa's house

 Also got to see my new little niece Arollen, she is such a cutie!
I love spending time with family, and I'm sad that I didn't blog this sooner so I could remember all the fun times!  Thanks family for always letting us come invade!

1 comment:

Kolob Canyon Realtor said...

I Can do IT! Splash...... Gotta love it.