I wanted to take the kids to the temple this evening to show them how beautiful it was. I decided to take my camera... good idea
They were using their "powers," to make the fountain go up and down :)
As we were leaving the kids wanted to play on the grass for a bit.
The kids said tonight was the best night of their lives. I'm not sure why, but maybe, just maybe it has to do with the spirit that can be felt inside, or in this case, even outside of the temple.
Good night!
2 comments:
I pray everyday that my grandchildren (and children) will always know the truth and be able to feel the spirit guiding them through there lives. I experienced both darkness of this mortal life and the truth and light of the gospel and the spirits guiding light in this mortal life; I choose truth and light, and hope and try to share that knowledge. As Easter approaches, as I am spending time with my family, I will remember all that my Savior has done for me / us. Love MOM / Grams
So cute!!
Post a Comment