So, recently I participated in a race with a few of my good friends. It's called Ragnar, and just a brief background, 12 team mates run about 200 miles in 2 days. I only ran 13.5 of those miles, but some of the girls in our van ran close to 20. It's hard work, and sleep depriving, but it's super fun!!!
Our team name was bring your own crock pot to ragnar, which is an inside joke, and our van was decorated like a crock pot. We also had crock pots with fruit in them along the way.
This is our group
(left to right) Kim, Christi, Julie, Aubs, Malinda, and me.
A twist, a squeeze, gratzi!
Yes we did run in the middle of the night with only about 2 hours of sleep
We finished right on the beach, on Coronado Island, CA.
Here's a picture of the whole team, we only saw each other about 3 times.
I will do 2 more of these races this year, and despite the hard work, It's a load of fun. I wouldn't give it up for anything! Thanks girls for the memories.
1 comment:
You are a little crazy girl. Love MOM
Post a Comment